Tyra’s Thirteen Anger Tamers
1. Think before you respond (self control)
2. Remain Calm
3. Take a deep breath
4. Never respond when Angry
5. Identify Possible Solutions
7. Takes time out- Remove self from Situation
8. Don’t hold a grudge. Let it go
9. Humor- humor relaxes the body & releases tension
10. Practice Relaxation Skills
11. Know when to seek help
12. Stick with I statements- don’t put blame on others.
13. Stay in your lane- know when to address issues not relating to you
When an individual is depressed setting goals is one of the hardest things to do & it is most important to be strong and start small. Set small goals such as household tasks that would normally be neglected and maintain focus. As you achieve these tasks increase the amount or level of the task which need to be completed and only complete what you can without having any regrets if you do not complete.
Every Business needs Assistance sometimes Tyra S. Gardner Consulting offers Business Therapy Sessions that are designed for Business Owners who want to improve their business life and want to improve and enhance the effectiveness of their business. We are your Confidential sounding board as you move towards change and growth within your business. We provide Business Owners with Conflict Resolution and Mediation. Sessions are available in person and by telephone. Sessions start at $75.